Join one of the top Catholic preachers and bible study leaders in America in exploring what it means to truly experience the Gospel in your own life.
In this series, you will explore what it really means to know, that is, to experience, the new life that Christ has given us through his death. With Msgr. Pope, you will consider how to grasp this life more deeply and experience how the Lord ministers to us in our lives through His Word, the Sacraments and the sacred liturgy. See how the Word of God does not merely inform, but also performs.
Our Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross and rose for us. In so doing, He has not only cleansed us from our sins by His Precious Blood, but has also made available for us an entirely new life by the power of His cross. St. Paul says, If anyone is in Christ he is a new creation, the old things are passed away, behold, all things are made new (2 Cor. 5:17). This is not just a slogan. St. Paul is describing a reality that he and the early Christians actually experienced. He is describing the normal Christian life.
More than a Bible study or a series of sermons, these talks were crafted to fully engage your heart, mind and spirit to help you experience life to the fullest.
Your Free Electronic Study Guide! When you order this course, we will send you a free electronic study guide that you can access in 3 convenient ways:
1) You can check your order confirmation email. It will include a link that enables you to download your guide.
2) The back of your program package also contains a copy of this link. You can access your guide by simply entering this URL into your browser.
3) Your case of CDs or DVDs will contain a copy of your electronic guide on CD. Simply insert this disc into your computer's CD/DVD drive to access your guide.
About Your Presenter
Msgr. Charles Pope earned a Master of Divinity and a Master of Arts in Moral Theology from Mt. Saint Mary’s Seminary. From 2004-2008, he conducted a weekly Bible study at the White House. One of Washington D.C.’s best regarded preachers, he is pastor of St. Cyprian Parish. He is Spiritual Director for the Washington Comitium of the Legion of Mary. He is a member of the Priest Council as an Archdiocesan Consultor and a member of the Priest Personnel Board. He was named a Monsignor in 2005. He has published several articles in pastoral journals, offered a regular column in the Catholic Standard
, and has taught numerous catechetical courses in his parish work and for the Archdiocese. He has conducted numerous Priest retreats and writes and moderates a daily blog for the Archdiocese. Msgr. Pope has also served as Dean of the Southeast Deanery. Msgr. Pope immensely enjoys his work as a diocesan priest and a parish pastor.
- Experiencing the Normal Christian Life
- Experiencing the Lord Personally
- Experiencing the New Life of Baptism
- Experiencing the Freedom of the Children of God
- Experiencing The Liturgy
- Experiencing Scripture
- Experiencing the New Mind
- Experiencing the Father
- Experiencing Prayer
- Experiencing the Reality of transformation
- Experiencing Confession
- Experiencing Growth